Tuesday 11 October 2016

So what did I take away from #uLearn16?

In a nutshell, lots. 

I learned that what I want to teach and what I need to teach are close but still not close enough to the DigitTech curriculum. It has given me perspective and pushed me into the right direction.

It's even got me planning what to do on for my Term 4 GEG Workshop in Canberra - a forum to share and discuss ideas for 2017.

So my first few days back at work have been filled with ideas and planning for 2017, but also focussing on what I need to do this term. 

And today I learned that from 2017 I will go from 1 class of ICT to 3, across Years 6-10. Add to that some work with Year 5 and it will be a busy year filled with great experiences. 

What can I say? I love my job. 

  
Examples of work - Makey Makeys, Drawbots and CargoBot coding

No comments:

Post a Comment