Friday 3 February 2017

Back to school

This week was the first week back for ACT students. Horrible weather (too hot), but they were eager to learn. 

I'm teaching Digital Technologies to Years 3-10 and a Year 10 SOSE class (aka HSIE). So far I've spent the week teaching Digital Citizenship to Years 5, 6 & 8, and started up digital portfolios with Years 8-10. 

  

Next week is my busier week, with two Year 4 classes, a Year 5 and a Year 3 on the Junior Campus and then my Year 6-10 on the Senior Campus. But I have to say I'm loving it.

The best thing this week was spending some time with the Unit - our Learning Support and Autism Unit - for our fortnightly coding and DigiTech lesson. 

Our new LegoMindstorms were a real hit as you can see below. 

   
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anissa, I've added your new blog to the Australian Education Blogs Secondary Tech index :-)
    Regards, Raegina
    https://australianeducationblogs.com/

    ReplyDelete